Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally

Okay, after the long run of four days and almost five of not talking. We finally talked yesterday. Sort things out and regain what we've lost. Not exactly lost but misplaced. Whew. I wokeup from my beautiful dream. Beautiful, why? Because he is my dream. A beautiful dream that I don't want to escape from. I love dreaming of him. Although I forgot about it when I started opening my eyes (I'm sorry I could not share its beauty with you) I know deep in my heart he is what my mind craves for -- my sweet craving.

There's a little excitement of going to school. At least for the last normal school day in CdSP I have a feeling of excitement as normal students feel. I am not in good shape for anything that morning, though.

I am really excited to go home with Rox and Paul. They'll be spending time wtih me. We're gonna watch Koizora (sky of love), A japanese drama. While I was fixing the table for lunch there was a surprise bwisitor. Bhahaha. Kidding, a surprise visitor, Gene. I was so glad to see him, really. J and I fixed the table for lunch and we ate lunch and had some small talks. Most of them were about Gene -- about his trauma on patis, on his conflict with some friends, etc. They left for Kurl's and we started watching Koizora.

The movie was long. Believe me! We spent almost 3 hours for it. Goodness. But it's worth the time, okrays and effort to stand the heat wave. HAHA. The movie is sweet and kind of typical. I guessed the outcome. Bahahaha!

We went to school for the practice. I don't know but I becamse do tired and bored and anxious to go home. I was not smiling. I laught at some jokes but it was so boring. Mood slides. ARGH.

We went to the chapel for our last choir service. I was in the middle of Rox and Paul and surprisingly, I did my best on singing. I knew in my heart I'm singing well. HAHAHA. I could sing pala. Nyay. After the service we went to Ms. to do the tarditionl "mano" after masses. As sign of respect. I thought of something else and slightly hesitated. Fears. But I know she wouldn't do such things and I mano to her. She held my hands tightly like she did before and I was sort of relieved. From that moment I realized that I'll miss CdSP. I'll miss Ms.'s hands. I'll miss everything connected to that school where I spent my HS life.

I will never forget every detail of that school. Where my spiritaul character bloomed. I was so blessed that its loving hands mold me into something great, I must say. Stop the bleakness, the morbidity. I have had enough ot it. Let's see the sun and dance with it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment