Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

March 15, 2009. Sunday.

Roxanne greeted me behind my back. I was startled and remembered my hair was still messy after taking bath. I immediately looked for my comb and fixed my hair. She was telling stories of what happened in her life. And so, I was entertained. She told me everything while I was changing clothes and fixing my things. After all the "my personal stuffs" we went down to ask my dad's permission and that lead us to ride the jeep for Rob.

It's my turn to tell my story. I don't want to share it here. It's between the two of us. I am sorry to disappoint you, dear reader. I feel bad about myself that I ate Cream-O and drank C2 as my breakfast. We went to Rob for the pictures. There was this girl in pink that annoyed my day. She has this long, ugly hair. Not to mention her small, pink shirt and shorts that doesn't suit her stout body, which annoyed me more. I just threw the empty C2 bottle and when I came back she occupied my space when I was trying to take it back she doesn't even bother to make a little space for me to give Rox my opinions about the picture. Her annoying hair was touching my forearms. It's is sooo irritation. I could no longer take it and I placed on the other side of Rox. That was one of the many annoying things that made my day crap.

It was too disappointing that we were not able to buy the clear sheets. Expressions in Walter should check their stocks. Service should be their priority. Their employees were insufficient and unreliable, based on my experience.

I was glad that we are going to watch Push! And I have food to ease my longings. When we are finally finding our seats we were surprised to see empty seats and two seats were occupied by a couple seated on the far end of the movie house. I felt afraid and hesitant. But what can we do? We just settled down on the right side of the movie house opposite the couple and arranged our lunch. I was eating when I heard funny noise and Rox said, "Ayan na!" I though ayan na what? When I realized that the noise was from the couple probably making out. Gashh. They were happy with themselves while the two of us were regretting the scenario. I am not comfortable. I just focused on the movie but not letting it eat my whole attention. I also gave some to the couple. They might plan something bad or none at least we are prepared. The movie is terrific, really. With Dakotta Fanning and the guy who played Torche in the movie Fantastic Four. It was amazing. Another sci-fi movie. It's just so unfortuante that few can appreciate it. Apparent from the empty seats. After some time came two men. This made me more uncomfortable. Good thing, Rox decided to find the loading station and we never came back. I was really scared. There might have something bad happened to us. With just 6 people inside the dark, cold room with no ventilationa and no one can hear you scream from the outside. They might hear you but thought you are liking the movie. That's going to be soo unfortunate.

7:10p.m. I asked mom to go with m to Taal. I am so bored here. And I miss Shane and Ate Kaye. I also miss Inang but she is farrr away from me. At least, S and K are attainable. HAHA. But until now (9:02), we are not leaving. :(

No msg from him. :(

Phase lang 'to ng buhay. It will end.

Happy Birthday, Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment