Saturday, March 14, 2009

This is

I have figured some things from the past days I am thinking things over my head. Here are some of them:

1. God's will be done.

I don't want to decide for myself but let God decide for me. I am not a good decision maker, you know.

2. Truth hurts.

Oh the truth hurts
A lie’s worse
I can’t like it anymore
And I love you a little less than before.

I told you it will fade. "Sa ngayon hindi pero ayokong magsalita ng tapos." Don't encourage me of your "Di ako magaalter" you're just making it harder for both of us. You won't make me believe in a blink of an eye after those words hit me.

3. Thinking too much can be a bad habit.

There are a lot of things running in my mind. "Pagod na nga sila eh. HAHA." Ako man pagod na. Replaying all that had happened -- happy, sad, regretful, etc. Wishing that tme go faster. Regreting some of them have to occur. I got morbid, bleak, wrecked. I don't what else to write here. Everything's a blur. Whenever I thought of something fun and good there's just something that blocks it. I hate it. I thought too much. Too much that I can't end something that I have started.

We shouldn't think too much. You would just end up fooled by your own thoughts. Instead think of happy thoughts. But...would that make a lot bleaker? EEP. Okay, as for this number there's not conclusion, yet.

4. I could use some help from my friends.

I am going through a hard time right now. I realized after Roxanne went here and spent almost the whole day with me that I could survive this when I have my friends with me. Them keeping me busy. I can share feelings, thoughts and time, which could make things a pretty lighter. I need them, badly, now. Make me busy with FUN things not with the boring ones. OR lend me your ears for the most EMO-ish thoughts. HAHA.

5. Music, movies, books and tv series are my outlets.

They are my inspirations. Can relate to most of them.

Mooreeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment